V6 LSD's

	The $900 for a Quaiffe is quite high. The remark some made about V6 cars
not being able to spin the inside wheel must not be trying hard enough. Both
the GTV6 and Milano need help in the traction department. The stock LSD in
the Plat and Verde is not much good in aggressive driving. Now if you shim
them up to over 50% lock you are now in business.

	My first shimmed LSD lasted from 96 till April of 2001. From 96 till early
99 the GTV6 was autocrossed, road raced and driven daily. A new set of
clutch discs and I am back in business. I have many racer friends that
bought a Quaiffe and it did not suit their driving style, but other swear by
it. From a cost perspective, buy a LSD pumpkin out of the Plat or Verde
Milano, shim it up and you will be set for years of enjoyment. Just my two
cents.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, Tx
	82 ITS GTV6 #68