parts for sale

Well, after having my web site down for the summer, I am back in school
and recovering from the issues of the past few weeks.
I brought back some stuff from italy again. Among the things I have for
sale are: (all stuff for alfa 164)

-euro side blinkers

-one driver's side euro headlight (couldn't get my hands on both)

-overhead control panel trim (the sticky ones) for non-sunroof models

-euro center console with stereo flip up cover

-ricambi springs

-S spoiler

There are also many other milano parts listed on the site by other people.
http://alfalover.dhs.org

Karl
'91 164? currently down for water pump replacement