82 spider for sale

For sale:

1982 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
The car currently has just over 56,000 miles
It's the first year US model with Bosch fuel injection and the last year
without the rubber spoilers.
I purchased it in May of 2000 with 52,000 miles.

In the last two thousand miles, it had:
-Ricambi sport springs installed
-New waterpump & thermostat
-New battery
-New drive shaft donut
-New clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder
-installed rebuilt starter motor & new ignition switch
-new catalytic converter (I banged up the old one)

The car has tan interior with a tan/gold color paint.  The paint is not
original.  The car was repainted about 10 years ago, and it still looks good.
Except for small crunch in nose which you have to look for to see, and two
small scratches on right side.  No rust.  Interior is pretty good.  Center
console cover on right side (passenger footwell) has a small crack, and a few
other cosmetic touches could be done.  Seats don't have tears, no crack in the
dash either.  Top is good too.
I basically brought this car up to a reliable daily driver status after I
bought it, thus all the new parts.
It currently needs new tires (badly), which I didn't bother to get since
lately I rarely have a chance to drive this car.  So I figure you can get
tires of your choice instead of being stuck with the ones I would have chosen.
The only other thing the car really needs is the box on the left side of the
engine compartment that connects the two pieces of the mechanical speedo
cable.  It seized.  I already ordered the part from APE, and it should be
installed soon, hopefully.  But, it currently has no working speedo.  I am
hoping I'll will have the part before someone picks it up.
The car is located in West Los Angeles.

Asking price is $3,750 but it's negotiable.  I'd like to not pay insurance on
this car any longer than  I have to.

For more info, email me at
cybertrance@domain.elided

Peter