RE: seeking daily driver update.

My quibble was with viewing the GTV-6 as a hatchback, which to me
implies that the seats should fold flat, which they don't. In my eyes,
that diminishes the practicality of the GTV-6. It's really a coupe, with
a small back seat, more difficult entry into the back, and limited
luggage space.

In terms of practicality, you can fit more people, more gear, and have
more amenities (and therefore possibly be more comfortable) in a Milano
or 164.

The 164 has a gaudy-sized trunk, which does wonders for practicality.
Being roomy enough to sit three reasonably sized adults in the back seat
in comfort doesn't hurt either.

I love the GTV-6, but in the more mundane aspects of practicality like
people hauling or fitting cargo, it's not that good. It does get great
gas mileage, however...

Also I think the GTV-6 requires more tinkering than either the Milano or
the 164, but probably still is relatively inexpensive to operate.

-Glenn
'93 Spider Veloce
'94 164Q
(formerly owned an '87 Spider, Milano Verde, GTV-6/2.5)