RE: seeking daily driver update.

> I've received some responses off digest
> to my quest for a new daily driver.
> Russ Neely noted that I neglected to
> mention where I am.  I'm in colorado,
> but willing to travel for the right
> car.  Glenn Wasserman has dashed my
> delusion of the GTV-6 as practical
> hatchback and made a compelling case for
> the 164 or Milano.  So, if any one knows
> of a well-maintained car the '78 Barolo
> is still available.

I'm don't understand why the GTV6 wouldn't be a practical option if the
Milano is.  The cars are the same basic car with different packaging.

If you're looking to drive year round and they salt the roads where you are,
then the Milano would hold up better than the GTV6, imo (and the 164 would
hold up best).  Otherwise, there's really no difference between the two,
other than packaging.

bs