Re: GTV6 valve guides, $$??

I need to have my guides replaced, too. Mine blows smoke upon startup and I
havn't noticed any smoke when driving. The last I heard was about $750 to
have both heads renovated at a very reputable shop, Norman Racing in
Berkeley, CA. That should be a complete head job. My experience says if you
have to ask if you can do it yourself, you probably can't...

Now you should have an idea

Best,
Henrik