GTV6 valve guides, $$??

My GTV6 blows smoke, but delivers good performance, and the smoke is
only present when the engine is at or near operating temperature.  So
I'm guessing I need knew valve guides.  Would that be an accurate
guess?

If so, what is involved in replacing the valve guides?  Do I have to
take the heads into a machine shop or is it something I can myself?
If I have to take them somewhere, what will this cost?

Thanks,
Joe