Spica Parts

<<I'm rather inclined to agree with John regarding the 'total' life of
Spicas. They'll be around for awhile, but.... Anyone out there have
cubic yards of money they're wondering what to do with who want to go
into the manufacturing of Spica plungers / cylinders?>>

I believe that the manufacturing of the Spica Pumps plungers and bores
might not be far fetched.  These parts are very similar to the core pins
used in the construction of plastic injection molds.  A friend has a
company that manufactures mold parts using centerless grinding.  He
contacted Wes about this a try but he never got his phone call returned.

Tom

1969 Boat-Tail (Third Spica).