GTV6 Fuel Filler Hose Saga

The search for a hose that will *really* fit between the fuel filler neck and the
fuel tank neck continues!

The hose from IAP arrived today. On initial inspection it seemed way too short. On
closer examination it was almost 2" shorter than the original! :-(

When I tried to move the tank closer, the alignment of the two necks was all wrong,
and the hose was still about an inch shorter than would make the trip. The hose is
goin' back to IAP tomorrow. :-(

Does anyone have a "viable" hose on a parts car they'd be willin' to sell me? (Andrew
Garcia?)

Fumin' (as in petrol/gasoline),
'nardo