Re: listing milano

rear end wiggle is usually shox.. unless you have extremely worn watts
bushings. Watts bushings usually make the car senssitive to side wind
if slightly worn.

Replace watts linkage and watts to didion pivot bushing are fairly easy.
you do need a press to press the old one out. they are directional as they
are slightly tapered so press from the right side is almost effortless while
trying to press it out from the other will take some effort.

the center pivot bushing can be a littler harder. mine was slightly corroded
so the bushing center was seized on the pivot rod. I used puller and
penetrating lubs (liquid wrench) and vise and a few knoks after cutting
out the outter rubber to free it.

I used powerflex bushings from alfabill. they are very easy to install though
a little pricy. Very good quality rubbery urathan bushing.

The first time always take twice longer so give it a good 3 hrs. (can really
be done in less than 1 hr if you have the right tools...)

shox are pretty easy.
remove the rear seat back and access the top mount compartment hidden behind
the insulating material. raise the car, loose bottom mount. remove old
shox and remove the bump stop from old shox and transfer to new shox.
reinstall.

some after market shox might come with its own bump stop. In any case, save
the bump stop from the old shox...  I didn't know, and I had to buy the
bump stops when I replaced the shox again...

adjusting torsion bar is.. time consuming... and probably a little dificult
for one person... it involves pulling the torsion bar, moving the arm,
re-insert the bar. Trick is to find the right spline line that matching
both end. pulling the torsion bar requires tool on the workshop manual but
can probably be done by a bolt of right thread... some body will have to
confirm on this

jess <-- no voice, but can type now