Re: Cruise Control in Milano Gold

So I finally got around to repairing (or trying to) the cruise control on the
Milano.
Turns out that the Carbon contact from Pin 1 to Pin 2 of the actuator is
burned at the pin 2 contact end.

I've checked all the switches via instruction from George Murphy, and
although slightly different from the M. Benz wiring everything else seems to
work.
I finally had to disassemble the actuator to determine the failure in the
unit but am confident of my diagnose.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the unit repaired or repairing
it myself?
Does anyone have a used actuator for sale that is known good?
Any help appriciated,
Kurt Incledon
'87 Milano Gold (Cruise Control still not working)
'86 Spider  (Finally on the road and happy)