MAS wheel weight

I think they meant its 19kg!  I've weighted the MAS wheels.  They are about 40lbs a piece, that's why I never bought them.  Too much unsprung weight!  I had Compomotives on my previous Milano 3.0 and weighted about 40lbs a piece and it was not what I wanted.  The MAS wheels and the Compomotives weighted more than the Verde wheels!  I got a set of 156 sport wheels 16" and they weight 28lbs to my surpise.

19kg per wheel sound more like it.  But for $55 per wheel who cares, if you're in need of new wheels.

Alan
88 Milano 3.0/156 sport (wheels anyway)