Berlina Donation

I have a '71 Berlina for sale.  I've owned it for 14 years and it runs
extremely well.  As a way of helping those in need, I'll sell the car to an
Alfisti for $1,000 (one thousand dollars) with their check made payable to a
special fund set up for NYC firemen.  The car is located 40 miles NW of
Boston.  Who wants to help?  Contact me off-digest.  Thanks.

Todd Arnow
AONE
'71 Berlina
'69 Giulia Super