Stubborn Head

WOW, thanks guys.  It's been a couple years since
I pulled the head on my other Spider and I plumb
forgot about those two little bolts in the
front.  I don't think compressed air, rope or
rubber mallets would be enough to shear those
things loose.  A couple wrenches did the trick
and aside from some trouble getting past the crud
on the studs, it came right off.
You guys are great.  I've ordered a CD so I can
eliminate some stupid questions here.

Thanks again!
Ray