Re: Another critical GTV6 part made of unobtainium!!

Alan and others who have replied to my supposed NLA part search:

It appears that my sources indicating the part as NLA where not exactly correct!!

IAP has the hoses for $9.95 (IAP Part No. 17079) plus s&h. I ordered mine today. Call
800.726.0555 to order yours before the mad rush for one!!

Next time I'll call IAP *before* I post to the Digest and not rely on other sources
for part availability information.

Sorry about the scare I may have created for all you GTV6 owners.

Red faced (but soon to breath easier),
Bernie