Another critical GTV6 part made of unobtainium!!

Recently I noticed that I was experiencing a great deal of fuel odor in the cabin of
my '83 GTV6 after a fill-up until the tank became about 3/4 full. Further
investigation led me to the very bazaar hose that attaches the filler neck to the
fuel tank neck that is exhibiting its age (18 years) with several cracks at the fuel
tank neck end.

What makes this hose unique are the different sizes of each end of the hose and the
"expansion" area in the middle. To my dismay, this part is NLA worldwide!! :-(

There is currently no after market replacement for the very critical hose!!! :-(

If I can get my hands on either an new OEM hose or a used one that is still in one
piece it may be possible to find a re-manufacturer for the hose and make them readily
available to GTV6 owners in the future.

Here is a very crude keyboard illustration of the hose in question:

                :::O=

If someone has either an old or new hose they would be willing to sell/donate to me
in an effort to get them reproduced it could benefit all GTV6 owners in the future.

Please contact me off-digest if you assist in this quest.

Grazie,
Bernie
one owner '83 GTV6 w/383,607 (s)miles at the moment