Re: 164 Lower Ball Joint

Terry,
 The first thing I do when hunting for worn front suspension parts is to
have somebody sit in the car and move the steering wheel back and forth a
few inches while you get underneath and look for parts with play in them.
For other than steering linkage parts I get under the car with a pry bar and
see if I can find play in the joints (gently of course).
Tony Martie