RE-71 tires for alfas

I have a question (which I didn't post earlier.  sorry for wasted
bandwidth):  For a car that sees quite a bit of spirited driving only
during dry conditions, and may see some track in the future, would the
Bridgestone RE-71 tire be appropriate?  I was considering the 195/55/14.
Other candidates are the Falken Azenis 195/.60/14 or Pirelli p6000
195/60/14.  I have a set of Dunlop SP8000 on another car in 195/55/14 and
they are great.  If the RE-71's are similar in performance to the SP8000,
I'd be very pleased.

I know the quintessential question of good tires for Alfa's has been beat
to a pulp, but I could use some new tires (and new wheels for that matter).
Some have commented that RE-71's are "too much" tire for the spider.  I
understand that this series spider has a stiffer chassis, and it has been
fitted with IAP springs and shocks.

 Thanks!

Roy

1985 Spider Graduate with steel wheels and worn out tires