Re SPICA pump service

I would be interested.  And I venture the comment that a good number of the
SPICA owners that don't reply would also be interested when they encounter
the need.  The SPICA is a great system when working properly so I'll keep it
going a long as there is a reasonable cost to make the repairs.  Ohterwise I
guess it will be Webers.

Al
1974 GTV w/ to date a trouble free SPICA after 93,000 miles.
AROC