L-Jetronic Flywheel Trigger Pin

	I'm looking for the clearance between the pin on the flywheel and the timing
sensors on the bellhousing.  I can't seem to find it in the Spider Workshop
Manual.  I'm not sure if that means the clearance is non-critical or
relatively forgiving.
	I lightened the flywheel and forgot to note how much material was remove
where the pin screws in.  So I have inadvertantly increased the gap.  But I'm
not sure how much to shim it to get back to the original clearance.

Thanks,
Charlie S
'89 Spider