Alfetta Rear Turn Signal

Digesti:

I'm doing some minor electrical fettling with my '78 Sports Sedan, and have a non-functioning driver's side rear turn signal. The bulb is good (having tested it in other sockets of the tail light assembly that are functioning), and the flasher relay seems to be fine, as it operates all other turn signals front and rear.

I've thoroughly cleaned the tail light assembly itself and applied DeOxit to all electrical contacts.

Is this a problem in the circuit board of the driver's side tail light assembly itself?

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA