Re: totalled 164

Well...

Bill at Mastro called me...  The car is as bad as it looks.  Some people have
mentioned about repairs...

Nope.  I don't want to see it back on the road again, there's just too much
structural damage.  I'm really funny about structural damage.. IMHO, when a
car has buckles in the roof, and the left frame rail is badly damged.. the
car does not ever belong on the road again.  If this car were repaired to
live again, and were invloved in another accident.. Who knows what might
happen?

Its' a funny thing I have.. I just do not like that all of these wrecked cars
end up back on the road.  I know of a 1998 BMW 740iL that has had a front
clip replaced on it.  From the whole firewall forwards.  Also the roof has
been replaced.

Want it?  I know where it is for $15K.  I'd never get behind the wheel of
it...

I suppose that it depends on the damage... But this car is dead and should
stay that way.

Bill