re: Heavy Spider Clutch ... Again

Rob,
	I've no idea what I was thinking when I wrote that note about your
clutch.  Yes, you are quite correct, in that the vacuum line works the
brake booster and not the clutch; the vacuum line has nothing to do with
the clutch.  Don't even think about the vacuum line.  My only 'excuse'
is that the brake and clutch MC are very close together under the bonnet
and in my minds' eye, they merged into one.  Must be a black hole near
me instead of you... Yikes, I'm approaching the Event Horizon!!!!!

	Re-reading your note, you said that it felt like you Clutch (gotta
remember, clutch, not, brake) felt like it was slow to release.  Did it
feel like your Clutch was slipping for a bit and then connected solidly
after a time?  Could be that your Clutch's flexible hose is closing up
internally and not allowing the CLUTCH fluid to return to the MC.

	Bruce - most embarrassed

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV