Re: Alfa Daily Drivers

I agree with Paul Mitchell on most of his points about Alfa Daily
Drivers.

I, too, have put many miles (300,000+) driving 120-180+ mile roundtrips
from Riverside to Los Angeles, Orange County, and environs in Alfas.

The point of disagreement: "...which never left me on the roadside."
Several (too many) times I was forced to call AAA for a tow or friends
for help from the roadside.  But such things keep life interesting,
though.

All of my Alfas have been daily drivers.  Alfa's are too enjoyable to
drive in so many ways to let them sit around.

Chuck Harget
   Alfasud
   Alfetta
   Milano Platinum