compressor/air gun needed in Berkeley

Anyone in the Berkeley/Oakland CA area have a compressor and air gun I might
rent/borrow if need be to get the crank pulley off my 2000 Berlina to change
the water pump?  That is, if double-nutting the pump bottom stud doesn't
work. Any time that would work for you in the next couple weeks would be
fine, and I could pick them up and re-deliver them. Thanks for any help.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register

On this topic, I changed a friend's 74 2000 GTV water pump back in 1985
without removing any pump studs or the crank pulley. How did I do it? I
can't remember.  Was I just lucky that the pumps I happened to have had
clearance?  Does removing the tach drive gain you a little clearance?