Mechanic recomendations for SF South Bay

Hello,
  I just moved up north and I was wondering if anyone
had good or bad experiences they would like to share
regarding the alfa shops in the south San Francisco
bay.  I am mostly interested in shops that are in the
Mountain View/Palo Alto vicinity.  Please respond off
digest so that we don't get the list in trouble.  I
can forward the answers to anyone who's interested.
  Also, can anyone tell me how many hours a shop would
typically charge for changing the motor mounts on an
83 Spider?   The number I was quoted sounds a little
high!

Cheers,
Vangelis
83 Spider