USGP Tickets

Hello all,

I would like to offer these tickets to Alfisti before anyone else. I have
four tickets to this years USGP on September 30th. They are excellent seats
in Southeast Vista, section 25, row R. They are close to the suites if you
look at a track layout and they are high enough to see lots of action. The
seats are where the road course joins the oval and for what you can't see
there is a big screen TV right across the track from you. They are also close
to the tunnel that lets you into the infield where the vintage F1 cars are
displayed, including a couple of Alfa F1's, along with more trinkets than you
can imagine.

If interested email me off line or call 1-800-473-0078. Available in pairs or
all four.

Ciao,

Bart

Badges & Emblems for Italian Cars