Re: GTV Bumper R/R

I" need to remove the bumpers from my '74 GTV prior to getting it painted."

Dave,

On the rear bumpers, there are nuts inside the rear valance that you can
reach from underneath the car.  The left side can be a bit tricky to get to.
The front bumper nuts are accessed by removing the wheels and splash guards
in the front of the wheel well.  You will be able to see the nuts at the
front in line with the overriders.  Both front and rear bumpers have
attachments at the ends, which I'm sure you've found by now.

Cheers,
Lawrence
'71 GTV

Lawrence Gowin