GTV Bumper R/R

Hi all,

I need to remove the bumpers from my '74 GTV prior to getting it painted. I
did a cursory look and it didn't seem obvious to me how they were attached.
Do they bolt on from the body side or are the bolts hidden behind the
overriders?

Also, one of the plastic mounting blocks in the rear arrears to be broken.
Will this be a problem when I remount the bumper? Is this something that can
be easily replaced or fabricated?

Thanks in advance

Dave Johnson
1974 GTV