Spider alignment

I'm sorry if this has been discussed recently and I missed it.  I know it has
been discussed some in the past but I tried searching the archives and did not
find much.  I need to have the alignment set on my 90 Spider and was wondering
if anyone has any suggestions as to the best settings?  I recently installed
new springs from Ereminas that lowered the car about 1 inch.  Should I stick
with the factory settings or adjust it a bit to compensate for the lower ride
height?  I also have Yokohama A509 tires in the 205/60/14 size on the car.  I
don't know if the tire size make a difference or not.   Anything to watch out
for when I take the car to a shop for an alignment?

Thanks,

rob murphy
90 Spider