Spider Alignment

Quite a while ago someone posted a complete alignment procedure for the
Spider.  I saved it and even printed it and gave it to the shop which did the
last alignment on my Spider.  I remember getting the paper back but now I
can't find the soft or hard copy.  I've searched the archives but didn't find
it, perhaps it was before V6.  Does anyone have the whole procedure and
specifications that they could offer up, again.  Does it make any difference
that I now have the Quad phonedial wheels with 205/50-15 tires on them?

Thanks,
Wayne Abbott
Durham, NC
86 Spider