Milano Oil Pressure Sending Unit

Good morning Alfisti,

Well the rear mail seal has been replaced as well as a
new front driveshaft coupling (donut, giubo etc..)

Now there is still an oil leak coming from the oil
pressure warning light sending unit (the one that
sticks out horizontally from the head).. Now both
sending units still work, so I hope I don't have to
replace them, but if its leaking is there a way to fix
it?.. As well access is tight back there and what do I
use to remove both sending units?

Grazie,
Phil Gicante
London ON