Re: Milano Oil Pressure Sending Unit

when was last time I touched those senders?.. hm.. :)

> Now there is still an oil leak coming from the oil
> pressure warning light sending unit (the one that
> sticks out horizontally from the head)

you CAN get that sender off with regular open end wrenches of the right
size. turning very little each time but it is doable. You have to replace
even though it does seem to work. You better replace them early enough
before enough oil gets on to the timing belt...

if timing belt gets oil soaked, it can become very easily slipped a few
tooth on the timing gear and cause bent valves.

replacement sender's cheap. don't gamble on the timing belt though..

The pressure gauge sender is a little tougher to get... either get
the really short wrenches or bent one... don't remember the size..
13 or 14? it's just under the sender as part of the sender.

ask to see if anyone in your area has such a short wrench.

jess