berlina body parts

Hi everyone,

Is anyone aware of a source for 105 Berlina body parts? Today I summoned up
the courage to cut away a previous repair to the right side rear fender,
revealing a rotted wheel arch. I think the best idea would be to remove the
outer panel, fix the damage, paint, and find a replacement panel Apparently
they were still available new up until a few years ago....

How about door skins?

I'm a complete beginner where bodywork is concerned, but am slowly learning
as I go...

Thanks
Davide