Spica air box mounting question

I'm getting ready to mount the new stock air box I recently aquired
and have a question. My new box has two cloth straps on the top, one
on each end, to hold up the box. It also has what looks like it may
have been a metal strap in ther middle on the underside of the box.
There is a short piece of black metal pop riveted to the box but its
been broken off. Was this a lower mounting strap? If so, where on the
engine did it mount to?

Thanks,

Ed

Loveland, CO.