A note to 'Nardo, John H. and Tess

> From: "B.D. & Petei Zelazny" <UnltdLtd@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: [none] - '87 Spider mileage

> Karl, that's 77,981 miles a year, which would be an unbelievable amount of
miles
> to drive in a single year, much less 14 years in a row! Could there be an
extra
> digit in that mileage?

> 'nardo
> one owner '83 GTV6 w/383,000+ (s)miles
> Alpine, TX
> Texas Hill Country AROC
> http://clubs.hemmings.com/texashillcountryaroc/

Awwww, you're just worried that somebody might steal your record for
high-mileaage, right?  Jealousy is a big, green monster...I should know, I
used to drive her!

> From: "John Hertzman" <johnhertzman@domain.elided>
> Subject: what goes around comes around (was: spider. spyder)
>
> In AD8-0039 Gert-Jan from Holland relayed spider-source information from a
> website www.spider.nu, (which I was unable to connect to)...

John, I agree with you about the probable sourcing of the information.  The
actual link is at www.veloce.nu. This is the "Osso di Seppia" (that's
"Roundtail" Spider for those of you who are under-informed) run by Wille
Roos in Sweden.  It's a great site - worthy of a visit by any 105 lover!

> From: "Tessie McMillan" <tessmc@domain.elided>
> Subject: I swore I would NEVER EVER do it...
>
> I can't help it; I've always been a good girl...

Tess,

Gee, and I always imagined that you were a "bad girl"!  Now you've gone and
blown my fantasy!  #;-)

Cheers,
Alex
'69 Spider 1300 Junior (gorgeous in her new red coat)
'78 Alfetta Sprint Veloce (still needs a bellhousing put in)
'87 Milano Gold (as soon as I can pick her up!)