Alfetta metric thread query

Hullo Alfisti,

I wonder if anyone can help me please, with this obscure query from our
distant corner of the Alfa world.

For the front suspension of a 1977 2000cc Alfetta GTV, does anyone know the
respective threads used on (a) the front caster rod nuts, and (b) the lower
wishbone inner pivot nuts?

Reason I ask is that I've had to remove both during recent suspension work,
and I need to buy new Nyloc nuts to use on reassembly, but our local
fasteners-shop is having trouble identifying the threads.  Both nuts take a
19mm metric spanner (or was it 17mm - anyway it doesn't matter);  but the
two threads are different, and the chap in the shop couldn't match either of
them with any of the metric threads on his thread gauge and data-book, or
with any of his stock of metric fasteners.  According to his gauge the
Alfetta bolts appeared to use two respective UNF threads, if I recall
correctly, and he's going to order in some sample nuts for physical
confirmation. However it seems odd to me that the Alfetta suspension would
use non-metric fasteners, so I wonder if anyone has another opinion on the
identities of these threads please?

Thanks all,
Graham, N.Z.
77 Alfetta GTV 2000, etc