Re: First-time Alfa owner needs info

When I got my first Alfa, a '69 1750 Spider, I bought a copy of "Alfa Romeo
Owner's Bible," by Pat Braden. It really answers most of a new owners
questions and emphasizes the 4 cyl. models. I recommend it highly.
Unfortunately, it offers no help as to a good place for service. However I
have a very good friend who lives in Santa Rosa and is an Italian car
enthusiast - mostly pre-Fiat Lancias - but may well have a line on a good
shop in Santa Rosa. His name is Steve Snyder and his ph. no. is:
707-575-5316.
Regards,
--John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>