Re: "As The Lug Nut Turns"

Biba, and all Digesti, I remember very clearly as a young boy some 80 years
ago and up until recent years, WHEELS had RIMS.  I have not seen a rim in
ages so am I incorrect saying no motor vehicles, cars as we know them today
do not wear RIMS?   A wheel is a wheel and NOTHING else!  Let's call parts
by their right names.  And while I'm at it, To, too, two, then, than, route,
rout, on and on poor spelling and usage of words is confusing, to say the
least.  A teacher once told us of a great train wreck caused by a written
word, in the days when trains got written messages handed to the engineer by
a long pole as they roared by  depots.  The message was, "clear on track to
Albany."   Track TWO was clear, not the one he was on.  The head on crash
resulted.  You get the point even though the actual words were not exactly
remembered by me.  Fred  Flames?

"Shorey, Brian" <bshorey@domain.elided>, John Hertzman
<johnhertzman@domain.elided>, Ferdinando Di Matteo <aroctek@domain.elided>