RE: Fiat Auto p**p list

Fwiw,

I don't think it is in good taste to compile a list of digesters who may
post content that some subset of the list finds amusing (or distasteful, or
offensive, or ...).

Just because a subset of the list might find speculation on Alfas return
amusing, doesn't mean some other subset of the list doesn't enjoy the
discussion.  In fact, some of those people might find it amusing that some
people have the time or energy to compile lists containing certain
categories of topics..

Richard does a fine job of weeding out the bullsh*t, or shutting down
inflammatory discussions.  If the content that makes it on to the list is
good enough for Richard, then it's ok with me - if I don't like it, I can
delete or scroll right by it.

I don't see any good coming out of this, other than ticking off a subset of
the list that seems to be using it for what it was intended for (discussing
some aspect of Alfa that they find interesting).

My .02 (for which I'll probably be put on somebodys list),

bs