3 hour lunches=Italian?

Yeah, maybe if we went to Richard's Pizza....

I don't know why I never commented on this before, but at my old
after school/summer job in at BuckSaver Liquidators in Hamilton,
Ohio, 3-hour lunches were not uncommon.  1-2hr lunches were frequent.
Aside from my Alfa parked out front and the pizza crusts on the floor
around the trash can, it was about the least Italian place I've ever
seen.  It was just a bunch of lazy hicks who managed to eek out a
profit while being as unproductive as possible.  Bottle of wine with
lunch?  Maybe a six-pack of beer.  On top of the six they drank on
the job during the morning.  Whatever may have gone on at FIAT in the
'70s (my dad's 131 had a half-eaten chile pepper on the floor under
the back seat, under the paint!), I'm sure I've seen worse in
corporate America.  (Economically speaking, my hick employer didn't
screw around, they bought oil from Ethiopia in $600k shipments, and
some goon from the UK flew over to inspect $250k worth of cosmetics
he ended up buying.  So I'm willing to bet that it is more likely
that Tim's wife's makeup was packaged by lazy drunks than Tim's 164
was assembled by them.)

Joe Elliott