Racing belts

Alas, it is time to get five point belts for my next foray on the track.

Currently, I have a 4 point with the "duckbill" closure, but I've been
looking at the Simpson site, and was wondering about their camlock system.
Is one better than the other?   Does anyone have any recommendations?

(I'm going to switch the existing 4 point over the passenger side-- the
current seat belt is pretty bad, and I'm getting tired of issuing a
disclaimer every time someone gets in the car, even for a ride to the
grocery store :-)

Thanks,
Robin

'67 Duetto (getting wider tires, finally!, too)
'92 Saab 900