Re: Milano Tires - Rain Season

John Cecil concerned about tires in rain season...

Well, everyone told me that A509 is bad in rain, I had nothing but
high regards to these tires in wet even when they are as bald as slicks.

Then when I switched to AVS-i for the first time, they told me that I am
gonna hate it on a raining day. I do find them a little less than A509 in
wet but the straight line braking is still amazing, though goes sideway
a little easier than the A509.. earlier and quicker... A509 slides nicely
in wet.

Guess the AVS-i is kinda bad?

Well, once after fitting yet another set of new avs-i, the rain season
came, and I was heading down 880/17 South toward santa cruz when it started
pouring down hard. I was the only one in fast lane prowling thru the
water and passing traffic. Every so often a car wanted to move into fast
lane, and they almost always start to hydroplanning and inmmediately moved
back to the slower lane while I pass them with all 4 tires planned surely
on the ground.

Guess the AVS-i isn't so bad? :)

And yes I am also talking about Northern California..
and I haven't told you about running A509 in the icy Iowa winter weather
and had never got stuck anywhere yet.

Jess