Not everyone hates American Cars

I know of a place that loves American cars.... the Middle East. I'm not
saying every single person there loves em, but American Cars were more
highly regarded then the Mercedes. If people had one choice, between
American and non-American, they went American. Don't ask me why, but I think
reliability was a huge factor.

When I lived there during the Gulf War, the Kuwaitis were ditching their big
bodied Mercedes and fleeing in Suburbans and 2 yr. old Impalas.

You ever ride a Mercedes bus in 130 degree heat? The Grey Hounds were simply
unbeatable for comfort and ride.The only time you ever rode in a
non-American car was in the evening....when the temperature cooled off just
a little.

Alfa note: My dad still lives in Saudi Arabia. He sees new Alfas there all
the time that are able to hold up in the incredible heat! Good news for us
Texans. I'm ready to Yeehaw for the New Alfas that arrive on our shores.

Danny,
Dallas, Texas

83 gtv6
91 164l