Nomination time

I nominate Luca and Karl Chen to spearhead Alfa's re-entry into the US market. Luca can handle business on the Italian side and Karl on the US.

Instead of a "chicken in every pot," we'll have:

1) Dainese race gloves as standard equipment on every 156 and

2) Aircraft-quality fasteners/clamps on all hoses and fuel lines.

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

95 LS 5-speed
97 Moto Guzzi Sport

Still optimistic about AR's return to North America.