Looking for windshield washer bag clips for 115 GTV

I'm looking for a pair of the clips for the windshield washer fluid bag
in my 2000 GTV.  These clips attach to the sheet metal lip that
surrounds the engine compartment and have a hook that the bag hangs
from.  The new bags don't come with clips, and I haven't seen them in
any catalog.

Anyone got a pair that they'd be willing to sell or a parts source that
might have them?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Ann Arbor, MI