FWD: 1750 Spider Veloce 1968 FS

This round-tail spider is FS at http://www.come.to/spidermarket

If interested, pls E-mail owner direct. E-mail:
staffan.ottander@domain.elided

Alfa Romeo 1750 Spider Veloce, Round-tail 1968. For sale in Sweden,
Europe.
The car was bought by me in 1983 and only driven during summertime. It
has always been parked indoors when not used.

The car is thoroughly restored - restauration finalized in August 2001
with new sheet metals on many places on the body and inside of the car,
coating and material to prevent corrosion under the car (and inside
doors etc). Also new Alfa Romeo (501-R, which is the darker red of the
Alfa Romeo colours) painting and a new hood (with new strips and
edgings in rubber).

The engine was restored 6 years ago and is in very good condition. The
car has not rolled more than 1000 km/year, most years much less. The
car has had services every year since I became owner of it. The
steering system was changed in 1999. New shock absorbers in 1997.

Front lights are yellow Everything works except for: -the speedometer -
the fan

I bought the car in 1983 and can assure that it is in perfect condition
after the restauration.

The restauration has been documented with digital photos from the
beginning until the end of the process from many angles around the car.
Pls let me know if you need some additional information.

Exterior of the car after finalisation of restauration in August 2001:

Best rgs
Staffan Ottander
+46707752265 mobile
+4631402585 home