Wanted: Lug Nuts & Tail light buckets

I'm trying to find a few parts and thought I'd try the AD.  Am willing to pay
shipping and fair market value.  It would be great to find someone in the
local SF Bay area to make things easier.  (I hope this kind of 'wanted' post
isn't a violation of Digest etiquette - apologies if so.)

Wanted:
------------
(1) a set of 4 RH-thread (normal) open lug nuts for the left rear of my 69
GTV.  (Yes, lug nuts!)  I've just installed a 2 liter LSD rear axle and need
to replace the 4 LH-thread nuts formerly on this corner.  These lug nuts are
tough to source new.  APE has some but I'm reluctant to pay the minimum of $15
plus another $10 in shipping for 4 used lug nuts.  Of course they have none of
the other parts I need currently, which include...

(2) a pair of tail light buckets for a 69 GTV Mk2.  Mine were damaged in an
accident and have lost 7 out of 8 of their lens mounting points.  They are
plastic Carello parts which fit lens # 12.360.717 (right side).  I need only
the buckets - have the gaskets and lenses.

If anyone can help with the above, or if you just want to discuss the subject
of lug nuts, please reply off line.   Thanks.