GTV wheel size?

Hi All,

I have a '67 GTV that I am enjoying and I am wondering about what size rims to
switch to? I current have the stock 15 inch steel wheels and I am going to
replace these with alloy wheels, either 14x6 or 15x7. The car is stock and
only sees Freeway use (no track time :(   ).  Has anyone made the switch to
either of these sizes and if so, any advice on which way I might go? I know
the top end vs. acceleration issues with each size, but are these issues
really going to be noticeable for the type of driving I do (with 185/70-14 or
205/60-15 tires)?

Cheers,

Robert Watson

Novato, California