Dealing with Italians

Luca,
Your response to the "dealing with Italians" remark was very well stated.
It's almost amazing that one of our vendors has such an obvious, shall I say,
"low opinion" of an ethnic group from which our marque owes its heritage and
roots, and a marque from which he derives some of his income.  I can
understand that it causes hurt to read such inappropriate comments, especially
in this day and age.  Some attitudes, however, due to our human propensities,
are difficult to change.  You expressed the same sentiments that my
father-in-law expressed many years ago while with Alfa.  Please e-mail me
off-line.  He had some great stories I know you would appreciate.  Good luck
in your position with FIAT.
Mark Petrelli, O.D.